Monday, August 20, 2012

The Unbreakable Chain (Bag)

Hello!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I apologize for my two week absence and my lack of posting to the site lately!

The reason I've been slightly M.I.A. on here is because I started a new and very exciting job with a company that's been at the top of my list to work at for awhile now!  

With that being said, my schedule has vastly changed and I've been busy with work events as well as learning and adjusting to my new position! 

Now, that a couple of weeks have passed and I'm beginning to get into the full swing of things at work I decided I now have the proper amount of time and energy to devote to providing you all again with quality content!

First up this week I thought I'd share with you an accessory trend that has been making an appearance in every glossy September fashion spread.  While Chanel has been featuring the chain strap purse for years its always been attributed to the "ladies who lunch" set in my mind.  However, seeing them with bright colors, finishes and prints has refreshed this classic bag for me and I am now seeing them with fresh new eyes and really loving them!  

Here are a few that I'm particularly loving....












 A great splash of blue



 Glamourous and golden 




Grey leather with a double chain strap 









A great mini with a leopard print 



Black lace mini purse


xoxo
Meg

No comments: