Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Precious Stones....

Every woman has her go-to preference when it comes to jewelry, whether it be necklaces, bracelets, or rings, for me it's earrings.

Given the choice of picking one piece of jewelry to wear...earrings are always my first choice. Such is the case when I'm snatching up inexpensive costume jewelry, the earrings assortment is definitely my first stop. 

I especially love how a great pair of chandelier or large statement posts can instantly elevate an otherwise casual t-shirt and jeans look to chic.  Lately, I've been expanding my collection (as well as making a DIY project to hold them...that I will share with you another time) and those adorned with precious stones as well as vibrant colors have been making there way to the top of my wish list....











Soft and Bold color combination 





Dannijo bohemian  danglers




Lanvin 




Sparkling mint dangly earrings 


xoxo
Meg

No comments: