Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wishful Wednesdays!

Product Loving!! 

Usually, I post about workout related material on Wednesdays.... but from now on I will begin to start and switch it up every other week.  

With that being said, every alternating week I will begin to focus on a series called
"Wishful Wednesdays".  

These posts, will be about items that I'm currently interested in and want. 

They will vary from everything from food, to clothing, beauty, home decor, as well as accessories and even trips to take! 

Here is a list of what I'm currently lusting over... 






I mean seriously, tea on hangers? Please, please!!









I'm so sorry... 'Dear John' scarf















I-phone case.... and needing!!


















A Camera, a sequin strap, and therefore love just happened! 

















M & E + NY= the initials of my first and middle name as well as where I grew up. 
 Immediate want!














A caddy that holds your book, soap and wine... all while taking a bubble bath! 
It can be purchased (here)




xoxo

Meg


No comments: