Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Findings...





Items of interest that I wanted to share with you, in order to kick off your weekend!










So, do you have any fun filled plans going on?  I was actually looking forward to kinda just laying low and just hanging out at home.  However...


They are playing Vertigo on Saturday night in the Presidio.


Vertigo, is by far my absolute favorite movie that takes place here in San Francisco. 


I cannot wait to lay out a blanket, a picnic and getting to see it in an outdoor setting for the first time....


The rest of the weekend will include stopping by the famers market at the Ferry Building to get produce for the week and brunch at The Plant for fresh squeezed juice, as well as delicious food all while overlooking the bay.


Lastly, I can't wait to participate in my usual end of the weekend ritual.  This consists of wandering and finding new things of interest around the city, followed by sushi. 


My apartment is by a restaurant that has the best sushi you have ever tasted.  This is then followed by the ritual of frozen yogurt at...Yoppi (for you New Yorkers think of the goodness that is 16 Handles)! 


I wanted to share with you some additional things going on around SF this weekend as well as things I found to be interesting this week.  I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you back here on Monday!




Here are some things that are great to check out:











  • Quick trips from out of SFO





  • A collection of sculptures, found signs, gold lettering and installations, that you can go to... here






















  • A natural home freshener from (here) that I love 











Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you back here next week!




xoxo
Meg





No comments: