Monday, June 18, 2012

A casual look with a pop of color!

Hello! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent mine taking in the unusual warm for summer weather we were experiencing in SF...well on Saturday at least!  I'm just getting used to the fact that summer is not the warmest season here.  

Took in a movie and just enjoyed walking around and hanging out around my apartment finishing up a book.

To start off this week, I wanted to share with you what I would wear, from an outfit to makeup for days that you want to be dressed casual but with a put together look. 




The dress code:


Casual Day look with pop of colors                              


















Denim Jackets for Layering: 

(necessary especially for here in SF when the fog rolls in and it starts to cool off) 

No comments: