Thursday, May 10, 2012

Raw materials (Agate)

Recently, I have been very in to anything that is in the form of agate.  Jewelry, bookends (I just got an amazing blue pair on a recent trip), serving trays, you name it.  


There are over 150 types of the stone and not one that looks exactly the same.  Because of this I have plenty of options to choose from in order to get my fill of my latest obsession. 


For those of you that believe in the healing properties of geodes/minerals, agate is said to promote courage, provide stress/anxiety relief, increase energy, give protection, enhance creativity and intellect.  


If that's not quite your thing, it's also just an amazing stone for adding natural elements into your home decor as well as for your accessories! 

Agate Chandelier (I need this in my apartment!) 



Frye thong Sandals with center stone


A pretty storage box for all your trinkets




Lovely blue and gold necklace 



Coasters to place your drink 






Dark blue agate decor...it'd be perfect on a bookshelf



I-phone 4 case 



How pretty would candles look in these votives



Raw, geode ring 


Such a great piece to serve appetizers on, for your next party: serving tray





xoxo
Meg







No comments: