Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More mint, please...

I have always been a huge fan of the color mint green.  I just love the soft, cool, and delicate tone of it.  My dress for my senior prom was even mint (so needless to say I've liked it for quite sometime).   

Since it's not always the most 'in' color I was very happy to see that this year it's everywhere from the spring runways to beauty products and even in the kitchen!

So, with the shade being one of the biggest color trends for spring/summer '12, here are some of my favorite uses of mint that just like the flavor are absolutely refreshing! 




Mint Green Platforms from Zara 



Love, love this color for a kitchen



Lomography Diana + Dreamer Camera



Free standing Kitchenaid mixer that can be found here 


Violette minty glass  knob




Pretty pleats


Awesome vintage 1950's refrigerator! 


Mint honeydew mojitos, recipe here

Essie nail polish


Lacey mint at Elie Saab spring '12 



xoxo
Meg

No comments: