Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishing for...

Office Chairs...
A couple months back I bought this incredible secretary desk at a flea market for a complete steal based on how well crafted it is....however, I am still in need of a chair! 


As of right now I'm using one from our dining room table set and returning it back once I've finished work...it's not the most efficient system.


The desk is in a small nook within my bedroom and I really detest the look of a "traditional" black chair with wheels in the same room I sleep! 


As of late I've been on a mission to find one that goes along with my style and doesn't look out of place.  I've narrowed it down to a few favorites that can work as an "office chair" but not compromise the rest of my decor...


Do you have any favorite places to look for this type of furniture? Suggestions are more than welcomed! 




Colored Wegner 'wishbone chair' 





Textile folding chair 




Pantone colors in a variety of shades....










Nordic design multi-color weaved chair 







Vintage French upholstered chair...i'm in love! 


xoxo
Meg



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool chairs!