Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Finds

I'm not the biggest hair person.  While I will blow dry my hair and use a curling iron when I want to take it up a notch I usually don't like to fuss that much with it.  


This can also be attributed to why I haven't had short hair in quite some time...too much styling involved.

Right now my hair is long and naturally wavy so blow drying it straight definitely is more effort than I'd prefer to do on an everyday basis.  However, I'm not about to walk out of the house with my hair looking like a mess.  Therefore I have a few products I like to turn to that help speed up the process of making my hair look like I've spent more time on it than I actually have!

I have always loved Allure Magazine's splurge vs steal articles.  So, drawing from that here are my personal favorite standbys that can fit any budget, for easy but stylish hair care....




Splurge: This product stands up to the hype from its cult following status











Steal: This spray can help even the straightest hair achieve waves...







Splurge: If you're hair gets frizzy, this Moroccan Oil will smooth away the evidence of any fly-aways











Steal: Sleek & Shine Serum by Garnier





Splurge: This dry shampoo is amazing when you just need a touch-up for oily roots! 






Steal: I love this 'clean freak'  dry shampoo

xoxo
Meg


No comments: