Friday, July 27, 2012

Found Items

This week has been really busy...but in such a welcomed way.  I'm starting off the weekend by finally checking out Off the Grid at Fort Mason...where tons of food trucks all gather together with endless options to choose from!  Then I'm kinda interested in seeing the new Woody Allen film that takes place in Rome.  Has anyone seen it? Is it good?

Have an amazing weekend and here are some items that have caught my eye....



How adorable are these!?





These note pads make a "to-do" list seem easier to tackle



I think this carafe is such a prettier way to serve water rather than placing a Brita pitcher on the table!




Want to put this print in my entryway! It's available for other states too and can be found (here)









I usually just have a black case for my phone but I love the cool brushstrokes and colors on this one! 


xoxo
Meg

P.S. I love this article about moving to San Francisco and finding the right neighborhood.  It's hilarious!

No comments: