Monday, July 30, 2012

Color Combinations

Lilac + Navy Blue


While there are always the standby color combinations as is true with the classic pairing of white and black...recently, I've been in the mood to put together color combinations that are less expected.  


As a staple, I have always really loved navy and I'm especially liking it paired with a flirty, feminine shade like lilac.  Here are some looks that I particularly like that incorporate the mix of these two complementary colors...

Lilac with pretty pleats and navy with gold buttons

Nails and Toes


Lilac necklace +Multi-strand navy


J-brand twill pants + Navy short sleeve eyelet top










High heels in lilac and platform pumps in navy


xoxo
Meg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pairings, especially the skirt and tank top.