Monday, July 16, 2012

Army Jackets

While the rest of the country is sweltering, its been cool here in San Francisco.  It's the time of year when the fog rolls in and most evenings are filled with water in the air.  

When I moved here from NY, I only brought two suitcases with me filled with my belongings..... and along with the other pieces of clothing I had in them were a couple of leather jackets and some very warm coats as well.  

Unfortunately, with the temperamental weather that takes place here, I found that I needed an in between jacket that could also stand up to the elements.  That's when I noticed and then became obsessed with all the green army jacket clad girls wearing this look.....so as of now I'm officially on the hunt to get one of my own!  Here are a few of my favorites....







xoxo
Meg

No comments: