Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Beauty Lovin'


It's Friday? Having a holiday in the middle of the week really breaks things up and makes the weekend feel like it got here way faster.  

This week during the summer series here I've posted about food, retro swimsuit wearing ladies to the modern way to wear the look now, how to make the standby drink of summer, to sundresses to keep you cool in the heat.  

That leaves us with summer....beauty products!!! 

If you haven't noticed by now I'm sort of a beauty junkie.  I'm the person that while I have my standby products I always use...I get really excited when a new color comes out and to switch up the hues I use according to the season.  I think this may stem from being introduced to Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC at a young age and wandering in awe through all the beauty counters...

So, to end the week I'm sending you off with some summer products and colors that I think are essentials for this time of the year! 



Bright hues for hands and feet scream summer



Instead of a grey smoky eye, try using copper and orange instead.... this palette has 6 different hues to make your eyes pop and the warm shades are reminiscent of a 






If you're willing to go a little bolder hot pink + bronzed skin is absolutely gorgeous 






The Multiple...you can use this on your eyes, cheeks, lips...it's one of the best products I have ever purchased.  It instantly gives you that dewy 'glow' without looking like you have on a ton of makeup....my favorite shade is 'South Beach'..........








Look at those 'gams' (that's what my grandma always called them) 
this leg gloss adds a beautiful sheen to your legs without being greasy AND it makes a tan last longer...and by tan I mean a fake-bake (you don't want skin damage)
...this one is my favorite! 


Have a great weekend!!


xoxo
Meg



No comments: