Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Workout Wednesdays!

Workout Gear!

Sometimes, it takes an extra push to get yourself out the door and to the gym, but it helps to have some cute gear to put on to get you there!  

And since as they say when you 'look good, you feel good'.... I thought today I would share with all of you some workout gear, products and accessories that I'd love to get my hands on.  

Also, in the spirit of this fitness inspired post I wanted to give you my go to post-workout green smoothie recipe.  It's delicious, refreshing and has a mix of fruits, greens and protein to give you the boost you need after a long sweat session. 









































































Post-Workout Replenishing Green Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 large orange, peeled and segmented
1/2 of a large banana, cut into chunks
6 large strawberries
2 cups spinach
1 cup of kale
2 Tbsp. protein powder
1 cup of coconut water
4 ice cubes 

Method:
Mix all ingredients together until well blended.


xoxo
Meg

No comments: