Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seeing Stripes

I've been going through my closet lately trying to weed out worn out shirts, old sweaters and ill fitting garments in order to make some room.  


While on the mission of organizing I found that I'm in serious need of replacing some staple items, especially striped shirts. 


To me a good stripe shirt is just as important of a basic as say a long sleeve white t-shirt...it's classic, always in style and can be combined with different pieces to create a polished look.  


Here are some stripe tops that I would be more than happy to make room in my closet for....




 Combination of bright pink and black stripes





Multi colored sweater

Long sleeve henley


Contrast panel stripes




A perfect neutral basic



xoxo
Meg



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all those shirts, I am in desperate need of shop but sadly my wallet is empty. haha.