Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites...

A Few of My Friday Favorites... 


Is it me or did this week just fly by? Not that I'm complaining that its weekend time again! Do you have anything fun planned?  


There are a bunch of things going on in San Francisco...from a parade, to a beard contest and lots of other fun things in between.  


Other then a set brunch date with a friend on Sunday I'm leaving my weekend open and unplanned to see what strikes my mood to do around the city....and here are a few of my current favorites to leave you with....




















Embellished bohemian sandals










Strappy dress perfect for the hot temperatures 






Fenton colorful necklace that can be found at Barney's








DVF dessert plates...amazing!




A few things to check out this weekend:
  • This weekend in San Francisco is the celebration of Gay Pride Week....obviously there will be a parade
  • Disney princess and villain prom on Saturday night...oh yeah and there will be a villain vs. princess walk-off.  No big deal. 
  • Ninja festival...not sure what this even means but I'm kinda intrigued to find out 
  • You can check out a beard contest followed by a documentary in the Mission
  • Two sailing events that will get you out on the water to celebrate the "Summer Sailtice" you can check it out in two locations.... Alameda or Lake Merrit 

Enjoy your weekend!!


xoxo
Meg

No comments: