Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sequin Skirts for Spring/Summer


I have a major love for sequin skirts. I feel like they instantly add a little more glitz and glamour to your look.  


However, darker shades can tend to look a little more 'holiday' and wintry than wanted in the warmer months.  


That's why I love the skirts below that incorporate the embellishment but in lighter shades and fabrics, that you can wear even when the temperatures begin to rise.  


I especially like the use a sequins in a cool aztec print, a light pink that resembles a ballerina tutu, one that's mixed with chiffon and the use of them in a               
color-blocking print! 





Sequin Skirts for Spring/Summer









                  J Crew colorblock skirt
                 $695 - jcrew.com

DKNY sequin skirt
$340 - my-wardrobe.com

Alice In The Eve short skirt
$110 - generalpants.com.au

Lipsy tutu skirt
£45 - lipsy.co.uk

AllSaints short skirt
$275 - allsaints.com




xoxo
Meg 

No comments: